Saturday 29 November 2014

Albert Terrace – A property with potential.

As an intern at Coast & Country along with learning about all things property, I am also privileged to have the opportunity to inspect such properties as Albert Terrace. Here are my thoughts on this mid terrace, 3 bedroom, town centre property.

As soon as I entered the property I was impressed.  From the outside, it seemed like it would be small but it was a lot larger on the inside than I had originally expected. There was a long hallway which led onto a very spacious lounge area. 

The lounge had a vast amount of hidden storage and two fireplaces. It seems that the ground floor was once divided in half, but had been opened up for a fresh and grand appearance. As I walked through the lounge, I met a fairly sized monochrome kitchen and at the end of that there was a door leading to the bathroom.

Upstairs there are three bedrooms. Two of which are double and one is a single room, which I’d be tempted to convert into a luxuriously sized office, but could also make a lovely nursery. All bedrooms have decent sized windows, making it feel fresh, uplifting and a great environment for living in.

In my opinion, the three- bedroom house would be brilliant for investors or couples looking to start a family. Although perfectly usable as it its, the property offers potential, if it was up to me I’d be tempted to relocate the current downstairs bathroom into the smallest of the three bedrooms and expand the kitchen out into the current bathroom. I believe this would help make it a starter home for small families as it would be a cosy, well-proportioned town house. 

The walls are all white, making decorating the house an easier task and it is mainly uPVC Double Glazed with gas central heating. There is a resident permit parking scheme currently in place.

It is less than a two minute walk from Costcutters and many other local amenities so again it would be brilliant for those living with younger children. It is just a short walk from transport methods such as Newton Abbot Train Station and nearby Bus Station.



I recommend that you come and take a look at this property for yourself if you don’t want to miss out!

-Amber Mold.


22 Albert Terrace is currently on the market for £141,950 to view more information please click here or to discuss the property please contact 01626 366966

No comments:

Post a Comment